Our largest Black Hole¬Æ duffel. Highly weather-resistant and stubbornly tough, it protects your gear from travel and rough handling. The main compartment opens via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zip-closing mesh pockets on the underside for easily misplaced items like your headlamp, toothbrush and spork. A zippered exterior pocket holds all the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. There are padded removable shoulder straps for a backpack carrying option, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded convertible backpack straps for comfortable back carry and versatility
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 1,640 g (3 lbs 9.9 oz)
Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign¬Æ approved
1,640 g (3 lbs 9.9 oz)
31.5" x 19.5" x 14.5"
100L (6,102 cu in)